New and innovative ways to kill Cockroaches

Friday, March 11, 2005

Hello, cockroach haters!

This is the place you guys [and gals] can post new and innovative ways of killing cockroaches. I just hate cockroaches. They are creatures that are quite adept to survival, and are known to survive in the harshest of conditions. It is said that cockroaches survived the Nuclear blast in Hiroshima on August 6, 1945!

The defintion of a 'cockroach' on the web is: 'any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects; some are domestic pests' and can be found here.

How did I being hating these seemingly harmless things? Well, it happened one day that I was sleeping peacefully, and at about 3am I was woken up by the sense of something on my lips. I woke up to discover that it was a cockroach taking a stroll on them! Now, that's repulsive! What a place to take a mid-night stroll, or sleep-walk even...

I'm sure that you must have developed some sort of loathe for them by now. Ok, some small fraction even. So, if you want to know how to get rid of these things for ever, visit this place, and u'll be sure to find ingenious ways to do so. If you find any adroit way to do you yourself, please contribute so that you can make others' lives easier and safer.

Adios for now :-)

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Lawrlfans said...

Thanks for share really nice,i am so glad to see this.Very interesting collection great ideas more information visit @ How To Get Rid Of Bats
How To Get Rid Of Termites
How To Kill Cockroaches


 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger james brownn said...

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
pest control san antonio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home